The Examples Book A-Level
If there is one thing Economics students tend to lack, it is examples. Students spend their time memorising and digesting Economics concepts, which is a prerequisite for doing well. To actually help answers shine, students need to use relevant examples. This is because every student will have the same access to the theories and concepts, but not everyone will spend the effort and time to accumulate examples and use them appropriately when crafting their answers. This book will serve as a good start for students to grow their own store of examples, with a wealth of them, all neatly categorised by topic and concept. The other reason why students should read examples is that they help them to understand abstract concepts better. When students struggle to comprehend how a particular theory works, an example will come in handy. Lastly, examples also help students to see how to bridge the gap between concept and reality. When students appreciate how concepts work in the real world after they have read the examples, they become more adept at Case Studies and Essays, where application is essential to doing well.
No of Pages: 128
Author: Anthony Fok
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions