Understanding Experimental Planning for Advanced Level Chemistry
The book provides a fundamental important scaffolding to aid students to create their own understanding of how to plan an experiment based on the given reagent and apparatus. It guides the students in integrating the various concepts that they have learnt into a coherent and meaningful conceptual network during experimental planning.
Existing A-level or IB guidebooks generally introduce concepts in a matter-of-fact manner. This book adds a unique pedagogical edge which few can rival. This book is essential and useful in order for students to be adequately prepared for their high stake examinations.
Contents: Planning Using Titration; Planning Using Gravimetric Analysis; Planning Using the Gas Collection Method; Planning for Energetics Experiments; Planning for Kinetics Experiments; Planning for Electrochemical Experiments; Planning for Inorganic Qualitative Analysis; Planning for Organic Qualitative Analysis; Planning for Organic Synthesis; Planning for Spectrophotometric Analysis;
Number of Pages: 308
Author(s): Kim Seng Chan (Victoria Junior College, Singapore), Jeanne Tan
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions