Understanding Modern Society
As a guide to modern society, this book will provide you an introduction to the various themes and concepts which inhabit it. This series of ‘Understanding’ GP books is written to provide students with a broad overview of the plethora of topics, issues, themes, ideas and examples that are explored in General Paper.
The titles in this series include the following:
• Understanding Singapore Issues
• Understanding Modern Society
• Understanding Global Issues
For each topic, an introduction is given before several issues relating to the topic are presented and explored in greater detail. This can also serve as a starting point to explore these issues even further, and to do more research. At the end of each topic, a table is provided for students to fill in ongoing developments, trends and news for the topic as GP is a dynamic and constantly evolving subject.
No of Pages: 96
Author: Irwin See
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here