Understanding The Singapore Economy H1/H2 A-Level
Many candidates sitting for the GCE A-Level Economics examination find it difficult to apply Economics concepts and principles learnt in school at the national level that is, applying them in the Singapore context. It is essential that students are able to contextualise their essays based on the requirements of each essay question. Therefore, this compilation of examples and policies in the Singapore context and relevant to the A-Level syllabus was compiled for you to cut short your learning curve and apply these examples directly into the examination questions. What’s inside:
• Facilitates understanding of the Singapore economy for the GCE A-Level H1/H2 Examination
• Detailed notes on the Singapore economy with examples to facilitate understanding
• Covers all key Singapore economic policies
• Presented in a clear and easy-to-understand format
|No. of Pages||120|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions