K2 to P1 English Comprehension Practice Book 1
Comprehension is important in the area of English language learning. It is the ability to read, understand, process and recall what was just read. The series of two books is designed to introduce comprehension to pre-schoolers aged 5-6 years old in a progressive, fun and creative manner. Each book comprises about 100 exercises that are made simple enough to be easily understood by pre-schoolers and at the same time sufficiently comprehensive to cover all the
essentials required for a smooth transition to Primary One.
Upon completion of this series, pre-schoolers will have a solid foundation in comprehension as they approach primary school education.
|No. of Pages||120|
|Author||Janelle Lam & Nurita Salem|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions