K2 to P1 Thematic English Practice Book 2
K2 to P1 Thematic English Practice Book 2 is specially written with early learners in mind. It aims to acquaint them with the necessary language skills needed for Primary One.
To prepare for entrance into Primary One, early learners are introduced to basic grammar concepts like punctuation as well as frequently used words or sight words which are within the Primary One English Syllabus.
This book follows a systematic approach to learning and consists of a variety of practice questions that are used to engage children in active learning. Children will develop skills and understand the grammar concepts at a progressive pace, thus builading a solid foundation as they approach primary school.
|No. of Pages||-|
|Author||Janelle Lam and Nurita Salem|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions