Key Guide A-Level H1 Mathematics
This key guide book for H1 Mathematics provides a great way for students to engage in independent learning. With comprehensive notes and more than 350 worked examples, students will be able to get a better understanding of each concepts and methods. Examination-styled practice questions are based on the latest syllabus prepares students for their upcoming examinations. Full worked solutions and alternative methods are provided to gauge the progress of student’s learning.
|No. of Pages||-|
|Author||Sng Tat Ming|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions