Key Guide A-Level H2 Economics: Mastering CSQ Answering Techniques
Many A-Level Economics candidates display sound content and writing skills for essays but when it comes to the Case-Study Question (CSQ), the application part is painfully lacking.
The purpose of this guidebook is to help candidates to achieve the following objectives so that they can answer CSQs effectively:
- Build a solid foundation in various data interpretation.
- Identify the four major question types and apply respective answering requirements to tackle them.
- Apply a specific timing system to finish your CSQs promptly.
|No. of Pages||-|
|Author||Jeffrey Teo & Perry Ho|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions