Kindergarten Mathematics Book 1 – Beginners
Mathematics remains as essential tool for understanding the world. Hence, mathematics learning needs to be progressive and fast-paced. Learning mathematical concepts provide young learners with opportunities that are both positive and meaningful.
In this series of 3 books in each set. It is a perfect guide for early learners of the age of 5 and 6 to slowly get a grasp the simplest concepts of Mathematics.
As learners proceeds progressively through each book, he or she will get a good aspects of understanding numbers and mathematical skills for their daily life’s usage.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions