Learning Mathematics Book 4
Learning Maths Book 4 is a comprehensive workbook that provides students with ample practice on various mathematics question types.
Summary of Learning Objectives
- Refer to the overview of the topics in the book, which sets the pace for learning each topic.
Check and recall the essential and critical mathematical formulae and information for each topic.
Work on these questions to become familiar with various question types.
Review Papers / Revision Tests
Test yourself! This is the best way to assess your understanding of the topics taught and learnt.
Use of Calculators
Learn to use the calculator to work out your answers through specially designed question types.
Understand the heuristics better. Try these non-routine questions to develop your thinking and analytical skills.
Learn from the carefully worked out solutions included at the back of the book.
Through this comprehensive workbook, students can gain a thorough understanding of the mathematical concepts, hone their problem-solving skills and develop creative and critical thinking skills. This book will inspire confidence as the student progresses.
ISBN : 9789813210042
|No. of Pages||256|
|Author||Alan Tan / Norrin Hasim|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions