Little Scholars' Series Primary Chinese 1B 乐思华文 1B
Little Scholars’ Series - Primary Chinese 1B is based on the latest 2015 Primary School Chinese Curriculum developed by the Ministry of Education, Singapore. It consists of nine exercises that correspond to the nine lessons in the primary Chinese textbook, one mid-term revision paper and two end-of-term revision papers.
Key features include:
- Effective vocabulary acquisition: Reinforce the learning of new words and phrases with a comprehensive understanding of radicals, strokes and order of strokes.
- Sentence construction and extension: Strengthen one's abilities to form phrases and construct sentences with newly acquired vocabulary.
- Cultural knowledge: Learn the Three Character Classic ( 三字经 ) with the accompaniment of simple illustrations; cultivate good learning habits and moral values.
- Self evaluation: Evaluate one’s progress using a checklist provided at the end of each lesson; uncover gaps in learning and identify areas of weaknesses.
|No. of Pages||144|
|Author||Confucius Institute, Nanyang Technological University|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions