Little Scholars' Series Primary Chinese 2A 乐思华文 2A
Little Scholars’ Series - Primary Chinese 2A 《状元学堂·乐思华文2A》 is based on the latest Primary School Chinese Curriculum developed by the Ministry of Education, Singapore. It consists of 10 exercises that correspond to the 10 lessons in the primary Chinese textbook, one mid-term revision paper and two end-of-term revision papers.
Key features include:
- Reading and oral practices: Develop one’s reading and oral skills with reading passages and dialogues containing key vocabulary from the textbook lessons as well as pictures designed for oral description.
- Effective vocabulary acquisition: Reinforce the learning of new words and phrases through a wide variety of exercises with lively illustrations.
- Cultural knowledge: Learn the origins and evolution of Chinese characters and their various radicals through simple illustrations.
- Self evaluation: Evaluate one’s progress using a checklist provided at the end of each lesson; uncover gaps in learning and identify areas of weaknesses.
练习一 第一课 我的衣服小了
练习二 第二课 新年到了
练习三 第三课 客人来了
练习四 第四课 我是艺术家
练习五 第五课 今天是学校开放日
练习七 第六课 你怎么上学
练习八 第七课 在咖啡店吃早餐
练习九 第八课 感谢我周围的人
练习十 第九课 今天是晴天
练习十一 第十课 小侦探
|No. of Pages||164|
|Author||Confucius Institute, Nanyang Technological University|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions