Mastering Math Models Book 1
The Master Math Models series was written based on methods developed and refined from two decades of teaching thousands of students with successful results. These results can be replicated by learning the techniques in this series.
The objective of the series is: to empower parents and teachers with an easy-to-use tool for teaching, and (b) students to become independent learners.
This series is the first of its kind that is written in a style with clear step-by-step diagrams, instructions and explanations that allow independent learning. Parents and tutors will find this series self-explanatory and useful in guiding students. Much effort has been made to provide examples for easy reference, as they only need to point out the clear and concise explanations on each page.
The aim of developing this series is to build a strong foundation in mathematical concepts and problem-solving strategies, for students and readers alike. The steps are placed there to ensure that the student clearly understands the fundamentals behind each working or step.
There are 5 titles in this series:
- Book 1 – Whole Numbers and Fractions
- Book 2 – Ratio and Percentage
- Book 3 – Rate and Speed
- Book 4 – Challenging Problems
- The Solutions Book
Books 1-4 include all notes and examples.
Book 5 includes all full worked solutions in books 1-4.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions