Mathematical Olympiad Training Book Level 4
This Mathematical Olympiad Training Book serves as an ideal platform for those who are seeking, beyond a set of rigid practice, the following:
- critical thinking skills through solving MO type of questions, which are normally trickier and tougher;
- greater exposure and experience in solving MO type of problems; and
- creative methodologies and elegant solutions to mathematical problems: working backwards, solving by assuming, replacement method, substitution method, etc
Southeast Asian Mathematical Olympiad (SEAMO) is a unique assessment platform originating from Singapore and presided over by Mr Terry Chew, the author of the celebrated book series ‘Unleash the Maths Olympian in You!’. The Singapore Maths curriculum places strong emphasis on Critical Thinking Skills as part of its 21st Century Core Competencies. Students must be able to make connections and think outside the box in order to be successful in school and at the workplace. With this vision in mind, SEAMO has grown to become the most highly acclaimed Maths Olympiad competition in the region.
|No. of Pages||68|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions