Mathematics Lessons 5
STREAM (Science, Technology, Reading, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics)
plays an important role in all education systems and this concept is built around
core elements such as problem-based learning and rigorous training. A student is
continually trained to read extensively, use technology and scientific knowledge
appropriately, and apply mathematics intelligently to real-world situations.
This is often introduced in the early years of education through inquiry-based
and real world problem-based learning, and becomes increasingly thorough
and challenging at the higher levels. The questions prepared in this book
support a student’s learning journey, that while reading widely and through keen
observation, a student is encouraged to apply content knowledge creatively and
meticulously and as a result, develops powerful critical thinking skills.
The primary goal and aim of Mathematics Lessons Workbooks 1 to 6 is to
strengthen and fortify mathematical problem solving by stressing on conceptual
understanding, skills proficiency and mathematical processes in addition to giving
due emphasis to attitudes and metacognition.
Each book in this series consists of examinable topics that are based on the
latest syllabus and in tandem with current school textbooks, providing relevant
practice on a variety of routine as well as practical mathematical problems.
- Each lesson in the book consists of three main components:
- Remember! - Revision notes to recall important concepts and formulae.
- Revise! - Worked examples of typical problems to illustrate presentation of solutions.
- Reinforce! -Ample exercises for extensive practice and application.
|No. of Pages||180|
|Author||Sangeeta Dhillon / Francis Teo|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions