Maths Problems in Real-World Contexts 'O' Level
Maths Problems in Real-World Contexts 'O' Level is part of a series written in accordance with the latest mathematics syllabus issued by the Ministry of Education, Singapore.
The book aims to help students connect what they have learnt in mathematics lessons to real-world scenarios. The book consists of 40 questions in real-world contexts, carefully designed to help students hone their problem-solving skills. The questions cover concepts across various topics of the syllabus in order to prepare students for such questions in the 'O' Level examination.
Through this book, students will realise that mathematics is vital in real-life applications and can help them solve their future work-related problems no matter which fields they are venturing into.
|No. of Pages||145|
|Author||Ivan Lau Kim Soon|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions