Maths Problems Made Easy P5
Maths Problems Made Easy is the latest problem-solving series that helps students excel in non-routine problems by dissecting each concept and taking pupils through the thinking process of solving a wide variety of problems. Unlike the usual practice of using a problem sum to teach a concept, each lesson is scaffolded so that pupils can achieve mastery of skills before moving on to conceptual development.
Each level comprises 6 booklets:
- Whole Numbers
- Average, Rate, Geometry
- Worked Solutions
Each lesson consists of:
- Learn : Experiential lessons that develop the prior skills needed to allow pupils to learn with ease. The focus is to help pupils develop these skills one step a a time without the need to solve a problem
- Follow Up: Non-routine problems to expose pupils to different types of problems related to the same topic
- Challenge: A higher-order problem to stretch pupils' thinking and extend concept application to novel situations
- Bonus: With Online Lessons! Interactive lessons to allow pupils the flexibility to learn at their own pace.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here