Maths Problems Made Easy P6
Maths Problems Made Easy is the latest problem-solving series that helps students excel in non-routine problems by dissecting each concept and taking pupils through the thinking process of solving a wide variety of problems. Unlike the usual practice of using a problem sum to teach a concept, each lesson is scaffolded so that pupils can achieve mastery of skills before moving on to conceptual development.
Each level comprises 8 booklets:
- Whole Numbers
- Algebra & Speed
- Fractions & Ratio
- Worked Solutions
Each lesson consists of:
- Learn : Experiential lessons that develop the prior skills needed to allow pupils to learn with ease. The focus is to help pupils develop these skills one step a a time without the need to solve a problem
- Follow Up: Non-routine problems to expose pupils to different types of problems related to the same topic
- Challenge: A higher-order problem to stretch pupils' thinking and extend concept application to novel situations
- Bonus: With Online Lessons! Interactive lessons to allow pupils the flexibility to learn at their own pace.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions