Mini Science Encyclopedia (8th Ed) with AR
The Mini Science Encyclopedia 8th Edition addresses the many questions on science and the world around us, and piques the interest of children to learn even more!
Suitable for children from Primary 1 onwards, it helps prepare your child for science at Primary 3, developing their ability to observe, question, and relate the world around them to science.
Now, with Augment Reality, the Mini Science Encyclopedia makes learning science even more intriguing and exciting than ever!
|No. of Pages||308|
|Author||Ang Woon Chuan|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions