Brainy Fun for Curious Kids
MUSE is the science and arts magazine for kids that’s spot on with the facts and off the wall with the jokes. Kids who can't help wondering whether video games really kill their brain cells, or what a gentleman ladybug is called, will find the answers here, in articles written by award-winning authors and accompanied by high-quality illustration and photography.
- Parents' Choice Gold Award Winner in 2020
- Adventures in science, technology, and the arts
- Perfect for curious kids ages 9 to 14
- Published 9 times per year
- Like all our magazines, 100% ad-free
Price include local postage.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|