My Pals Are Here! Science Tests XTRA P5&6
My Pals Are Here! Science Tests XTRA P5&6 is written to test pupils' level of knowledge, understanding of concepts and application process skills outlined in the Primary 5 and 6 Science Syllabus by MOE. It also helps pupils reinforce what they have learnt in school.
The topical, thematic and inter-thematic tests are organized according to the topics and themes in the My Pals are Here! Science 5&6 (3rd Edition) Textbooks.
The topical tests can be used as formative assessment at the end of each topic. The thematic and inter-thematic tests can serve as summative assessment to consolidate learning. There is a balanced mix of questions of varying difficulty levels, this book exposes pupils to a new type of open-ended question in recent PSLE papers. Found in the thematic and inter-thematic tests, this type of question requires pupils to apply concepts to the context of investigations or real-life phenomena.
|No. of Pages||311|
|Author||Jayce Or Jit Heng|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions