O Level Combined Science Exam Guide
This book is written in line with the requirement of the GCE 'O' Level(2016) syllabus 5076 Science: Physics and Chemistry.
Its aim is to highlight the correct approach to solving problems by:
- Extracting the requirements of the questions
- Applying key concepts to the problems
- Recalling and applying the correct formulae
- Deriving the appropriate SI units involved
|ISBN||- CP 9789814564519|
|No. of Pages||-|
|Author||- Rohini Balasubramaniam|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions