O Level Geography Ultimate Guide Pure
Geography is the study of the world around us – this includes topics from climate change to ecotourism, and from volcanic eruptions to fast food. Because Geography is so diverse, it is one of the most fascinating subjects to learn.
Yet at the same time, it can appear to be very demanding on students. To do well in upper secondary geography, students must understand both human and physical geography content, as well as apply their knowledge to make well-balanced arguments. Students must also possess the relevant skills to interpret geographical material and investigate geographical problems.
Fortunately, there are resources such as this guide to help students learn better.
This guide serves three purposes. First, it recaps all the important points which students are required to know, and explain these points in a most simple manner, so that students find it easy to understand and remember. These notes follow typical exam questions to help readers better visualize their responses during exams. It provides step-by-step guidance on reading maps, interpreting geographical data and carrying out geographical investigations. There are also graphical organizers at the end of the book, to facilitate quick revision sessions.
Second, it includes additional detail and examples (including some which are not found in the textbook), to help deepen and widen reader’s knowledge.
Third, it provides challenging practice questions for readers to test their understanding. Comprehensive answers are also provided, so that readers can check if they have understood the concepts correctly.
This Upper Secondary Geography Ultimate Guide is relevant to students who are taking the ‘N’ level and ‘O’ level Geography elective exams, as well as students who are taking the full Geography exams. This guide is based on MOE’s latest syllabus and includes the most recent case studies and examples.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions