O-Level Maths Extra Practice
O-Level Mathematics Extra Practice aims to equip students with effective answering techniques so that they can be adequately prepared for the examinations. It focuses on the new trend questions that assess students' conceptual understanding in recent O-level papers. Questions are organised by topics to facilitate revision.
The book includes:
- New trend questions that require explanation and justification.
- Step-by-step solutions to all questions, with suggested marking scheme to facilitate marking and scoring.
- Specimen papers for exam practice
Other books in this series:
- Maths Guided Practice - Number and Algebra
- Maths Guided Practice - Geometry and Measurement, Statistics and Probability
|No. of Pages||164|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions