O level Physics Smart Revision Guide
O level Smart Revision Guide is a series that aims to make retaining, recalling and understanding essential concepts easy and relevant to GCE O level examinations.
Retain and Recall:
- Key Notes are in bite-size, to reduce the load on the cognitive memory
- Key Notes are given headers, to give meanings to new information
- Key Notes written in colour and graphic organizer
Smart to Understand & Relevant:
- Key Notes incorporate table graphic organisers, to visually convey meanings and relationships between science facts and concepts
- Key Examples come with teachers' comments, to guide students on how to answer O Level-style questions
- Key Practice consists of commonly-tested O Level-style questions, to let students apply their knowledge and skills and assess their exam-readiness
How to Use:
Step 1: Study Key Notes & Key Examples in each chapter
Step 2: Attempt Key Practice questions in each chapter
Step 3: Attempt timed practice of specimen papers
|No. of Pages||334|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions