Easy Steps to Chinese 01 Textbook 轻松学中文 课本1
Easy Steps to Chinese adopts a new approach to teaching Chinese as a foreign language. It is designed for both primary and secondary school students who are taking Chinese exams, such as GCSE/IGCSE/AS (U.K.), SAT II/AP (U.S.A.), IB Chinese Language B Standard Level, or for those students who are starting to learn Chinese on their own. Easy Steps to Chinese has three stages: Stage 1 – Books 1 and 2; Stage 2 – Books 3, 4, 5 and 6; and Stage 3 – Books 7 and 8. After completing this series, the students will acquire a vocabulary of approximately 1,600 Chinese characters, and develop confidence in using Chinese to communicate either orally or in written forms. The series includes: ·Textbook with a CD ·Workbook.
|No. of Pages||128|
|Author||Yamin Ma, xinying Li|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions