Perfect Guide 'O' Level Biology (2E)
This second edition of the Perfect Guide series aims to provide students with quick and complete preparation for the GCE 'O' Level examinations. Based on the latest Cambridge GCE 'O' Level Syllabus, this book has been designed to strengthen conceptual development and challenge students to think critically.
- Clear and concise revision notes
- Tables and labelled diagrams for easy understanding
- Examination tips
- Links to school textbook for reference reading
- Notes that point out and correct students' common misconceptions
- End-of-chapter worked examples and exercises
- Four thematic revision papers and two trial examination papers
- Detailed explanation for answers
- Coloured appendix that highlights important data and interesting facts
|No. of Pages||396|
|Author||Chiam Choon Yong|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds for cancellation of products or orders
- Any exchanges must be made at OpenSchoolbag office, subject to stock availability. Products must be returned in original good condition.
- See full terms here