Perfect Guide 'O' Level Chemistry (3E)
This third edition of the Perfect Guide series aims to provide students with quick and complete preparation for the GCE 'O' Level examinations. Based on the latest Cambridge GCE 'O' Level Syllabus, this book has been designed to strengthen conceptual development and challenge students to think critically.
- Comprehensive revision notes
- Tables and labelled diagrams for easy understanding
- Examination tips to help improve scores
- Links to school textbook for reference reading
- Notes that point out and correct students' common misconceptions
- End-of-chapter worked examples and exercises
- Four thematic revision papers and two trial examination papers
- Detailed explanation for answers
|No. of Pages||426|
|Author||Tan Yin Toon|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges (subject to stock availability) must be:
- made within two weeks from purchase, or 3 days from receipt of delivery (whichever earlier)
- returned in good condition (courier or office drop-off is encouraged)
- arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit
- You must contact us before returning or making an exchange. You are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- If approved, you will receive a credit voucher to your account. You may apply the credit voucher on your next purchase within 7 days. We do not process cash refunds.
- Please see full terms & conditions