Convertible My School Bus
Convertible School Bus is the perfect large play mat for kids aged 3+ to read, play and pretend to drive a school bus!
Convertible School Bus can be used as a story book, large play mat and converted into a sit-in school bus toy. This multi-function convertible book engages toddlers with its charming story and colourful illustrations.
Features of Convertible School Bus:
• Read with your child about a school bus on its rounds to pick up children and all the sights that are passed on the ride to school.
• The illustrated story route allows kids to follow and interact with the story on the large play mat, designed like a town, using their own toys.
• The fun, simple text encourages word recognition and early reading skills, teaches them about a bus driver's duties and getting kids to school safely and on time.
• The sit-in toy allows kids to pretend to drive a school bus!
Extracts from the story: It's the start of another school day. The big yellow bus is on its round, taking children to school. Around the bay, the school bus drives through a nature reserve. There are lots of animals and birds to see. Next stop is at the museum. There is a statue of a dinosaur skeleton outside. A boy climbs on board the bus. At the last stop, the bus collects two more children. There are people eating breakfast outside at a cafe.
Author: Amy Johnson
Illustrator: Simon Abbott Panels: 7
Age: 3+ Dimensions: 345 x 345 mm when folded
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- Magazines subscriptions cannot be cancelled/ refunded / transferred.
- No exchanges nor refunds allowed on all other items
- Deliveries addresses within mainland Singapore only