Learning addition and subtraction through balancing.
Ask questions like “How should we balance 6 and 3 with?” Suitable for 3 years and above.
Why use a balance for mathematics?
- Use of manipulatives helps to keep children interested
- Helps to understanding balancing additions and subtractions within 10
- Builds foundation in balancing mathematics concepts
Each set comes with:
- Balance measures 68 cm by 25 cm
- 20 weights measure 11 cm by 3 cm
- 30 colourful question cards
- 8 practice papers with questions
- Instruction manual
Box measures 34 cm by 27 cm by 6.3 cm
- Normal Postage $2.50
- Courier: $6
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions