No activity is better placed to help develop fine motor skills than threading, a task that not only helps to improve concentration, but hand-eye coordination too. Teaching children to carefully thread laces through the correct holes to finish off a picture, or combining various pieces to make their own weird and wonderful creations is not only fun but educational too. Getting them to figure out how to follow the correct line to complete the right picture will also encourage them to see tasks through from beginning to end, while the bright colours and shapes will also help to develop their foundation years learning.
This threading kit contains 28 pieces and five laces.
Popular choice among many preschools and childcare centres.
Many ways to play & level up!
- Practise lacing through single, big pieces (Faces)
- Lace up the head and body together!
- Complete each puzzle by lacing up head, body, legs and hands!
- Challenge the child to decorate or change the accessories!
Product of UK
Ages 3 - 7
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- No refunds after purchase.
- No returns or exchanges if no wrong items were sent
- Please see full terms & conditions