No activity is better placed to help develop fine motor skills than threading, a task that not only helps to improve concentration, but hand-eye coordination too. Teaching children to carefully thread laces through the correct holes to finish off a picture, or combining various pieces to make their own weird and wonderful creations is not only fun but educational too. Getting them to figure out how to follow the correct line to complete the right picture will also encourage them to see tasks through from beginning to end, while the bright colours and shapes will also help to develop their foundation years learning.
This threading kit contains 36 pieces and five laces, enabling children to create their very own collection of vehicles for hours of creative play.
Popular choice among many preschools and childcare centres.
Many ways to play & level up!
- Practise lacing through single, big pieces
- Lace up different parts of vehicles
- Challenge the child to lace all the vehicles into a single block!
Product of UK
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions