New & Exclusive in Singapore!
Improve your child's speech and language skills though puppet play!
Children love puppets - present a child with a puppet and they think of of fun, adventure, stories and at the very least, they'll smile. From a parent/educator perspective puppets are fabulous for a child's development. Once put on a hand or finger, the child has to get the puppet to do something. It forces them to be creative, imaginative and communicative in a way that very few other toys could achieve. Not surprisingly, puppets are used extensively in education worldwide.
Match it with a Prince puppet!
Dimensions: Approximately 34 cm tall
Suitable for ages 3 onwards
Product of UK
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions