Beginners Maths Guide for Preschoolers
Beginner’s Guide for Preschoolers is a series of books specially designed to stimulate learning in children from ages five to six years.
Beginner’s Maths Guide for Preschoolers consists of five main topics, namely:
• Shapes, Sizes, and Patterns
• Length and Mass
• Picture Graphs
• Time & Money
The pictorial notes and well-structured activities allow children to revise and practise what has been taught. It is hoped that these interesting and fun-filled books with lively illustrations
ISBN : 9789814300698
Number of pages: 200
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions