Go Go Counting Book1 2-4
The fun-first activities in Go Go Counting Book1 2-4 build important early learning skills such as reasoning, number sense, and observation. Most importantly, children have fun while they learn—enhancing their confidence and independence. Creative problem-solving and critical thinking skills are honed through a variety of engaging activities including:
● Skill-building activities
★ Counting games to foster number sense
★ Connect-the-dots to encourage sequencing
★ Matching and comparing different quantities
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- Please kindly note that exchanges and returns are done on a case to case basis.
- Exchange of items will be accepted within 7 days from the date of receipt/invoice, only if items are in saleable condition. Receipt/invoice number will be needed.
- Customers are expected to top up the price difference if the item to be exchanged is of lower price.
- Overseas customers will only be allowed to exchange defective items. Freight charges will not apply here.
- In the case of defective items, kindly contact us within 7 days of receiving the item(s). Emails must include snapshots of defect(s) clearly.
- Free delivery above $100
- All items, once sold, are non-refundable.