Take Off to Primary One Maths
A must-have for pupils getting ready for Primary One, Take Off to Primary One is specially written for pupils between the ages of 5 and 7 in preparation for primary school.
Consisting of 3 books – English, Maths and Chinese, this series follows closely the MOE syllabus for Primary One. In each book, difficult concepts are presented in a step-by-step way so as to facilitate systematic and sequential learning.
With over 250 pages, these activity books are truly a best buy. A Parent’s Guide accompanying each book is given FREE.
This Parent’s Guide is an easy-to-use practical guide to teaching. It is packed with different methods of teaching, tips on common errors as well as lists of learning objectives and other useful resources.
ISBN : 9789814403337
Number of pages: 296
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions