Little Readers Level 3 - Baking A Cake
The Little Reader Series is a time-tested reading programme that has helped many children, especially Asian children, to read in English. With 54 titles carefully graded in 6 contigious levels, this programme makes use of interesting phrases and sentences that roll off the tongue with the utmost ease to make reading an enjoyable experience.
Mrs Lorraine Lee, the author and designer of the programme, has a background in Early Childhood Education and Child Psychology and years of invaluable experience teaching children how to read.
This programme is a product of her rich knowledge and experience. With humorous and entertaining stories, graded and easy to use, the programme will prove a delight with children.
ISBN : 9789830053332
Level 3 is suitable for children ages 3 and above. Click here to view full set of this series.
Titles in Level 3:
- Bubbles Everywhere
- Fruit Salad
- A Packet of Seeds
- Elephants Never Forget
- Baking a Cake
- My Cat Cuddles
- Colours Everywhere
- A Very Wet Sunday
- Mr Shapeman
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions