Practice Papers for PSLE Mathematics (Vol 1.)
The perfect study companion for PSLE Maths!
Practice Papers for PSLE Mathematics is specially written to help students prepare for the PSLE Maths exams by further developing their proficiencies in mathematical processes/skills and applying them to tackle a variety of open-ended and real-world problems
Highlights of the book:
- Covers a wide range of heuristic skills & problem-solving strategies
- Detailed worked solutions with hints/tips (where applicable) that helps to train students to compute mentally and quickly
- Hone exam skills by building on key mathematical skills and addressing weak topics
- Questions are graded according to 3 levels of assessment objectives
- 10 pages of concepts, mathematical processes and skills table for P1-P6
|No. of Pages||146|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions