A Complete Guide (with Practice) to English - Primary 3
A Complete Guide (With Practice) to English is a series of 6 books from Primary 1 to Primary 6. They can be used both as a basic course and as supplementary material for classroom teaching. The books are designed to help children learn independently. However, they would be able to develop their language skills better with parental help and encouragement.
This book provides a comprehensive coverage of essential areas, namely:
Brief explanatory notes are provided to help children master the basic rules.
They are intended to guide and encourage learning rather than to forcibly instil grammatical discipline. There are 20 tests based on grammar which pupils can do and refer to the answers provided on their own.
Comprehensive coverage of words pertaining to tools, occupations, etc.
(c) Cloze Passage
A variety of Cloze Passages, starting with shorter ones and progressively introducing passages of a higher standard.
There are Multiple Choice Questions and Free Response Questions.
(e) Comprehension and Vocabulary
The additional passages in this section will provide not only practice in comprehension and expression but will also help pupils develop their vocabulary.
There are pictures to encourage thinking and writing. The helping words will guide pupils in forming sentences. A few Model Compositions are provided.
ISBN : FBP 9810778255
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions