A Quick Guide to Creative Writing - Primary Level
This book will guide pupils in choosing creative verbs, phrases and words which would help them express their thoughts in their compositions in an interesting style.
The themes are effective for writing descriptive, imaginative and narrative compositions. Examples of how the words and phrases may be used are given to help students have a better understanding.
A good writer needs to have a consistent habit of reading story books. This would help you to widen your range of knowledge in a variety of topics and to increase your word power.
This is a good guide for students from Primary 3 to Primary 6.
ISBN : FBP 9810874728
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions