English Creative Writing - Primary 5 & 6
This book introduces a variety of genres in situtational writing, ranging from emails and postcards to product labels and promotional leaflets.
Each unit contains examples with a written guide, practice exercises and is paired with model answers. In providing a detailed and comprehensive guide, the book aims to help students improve the quality of their writing.
Students will develop content and creativity as they come up with fresh, original ideas for the text they produce. They will also learn a range of writing skills from grammar and sentence structures to paragraphing and the appropriate use of vocabulary that will add impact and detail to their writing.
It is hoped that with the ample practice provided in the book, students will gradually find their own pace and learn to write confidently.
ISBN : FBP 9810743338
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions