IGCSE Additional Mathematics - Complete Revision
This book is a good companion for pupils preparing for grade 10 IGCSE examination for Additional Mathematics from the year 2014 onwards.
How to use the Book
Each section of the book comprises concise key notes to explain important and relevant concepts pertinent to the topic covered in the section, follow by examples similar to examination questions. Pupils may use the example questions as a guide. If they are familiar with the topic in the section, they should try out the examples instead of referring to the solutions.
The last part of each section contains practice questions which can be used as further revision for weaker pupils or testing questions for those pupils who are more proficient in the topic.
1 Set Language and Notation
3 Quadratic Functions
4 Indices and Surds
5 Factors of Polynomials
6 Simultaneous Equations
7 Logarithmic and Exponential Functions
8 Straight Line Graphs – Cartesian Coordinates
9 Straight Line Graphs – Linear Law
10 Circular Measure
11 Trigonometry – Ratios and Graphs
12 Trigonometry – Equations and Identities
13 Permutations and Combinations
14 Binomial Expansions
15 Vectors in 2 Dimensions
17 Differentiation – Techniques
18 Differentiation – Gradients, Tangents and Normals
19 Differentiation – Approximations
20 Differentiation – Rate of Change
21 Differentiation – Stationary Points, Maxima and Minima
22 Integration – Techniques
23 Integration – Plane Area
24 Kinematics – Moving Particles
- Based on the latest syllabus
- Concise notes in each topic
- Wide variety of examples
- Test-like practice questions for revision and preparation of examination
- Detailed step-by-step solutions
ISBN : FBP 9810933852
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions