Master the Art of Writing English Compositions - Primary 1
The exercises in this book are designed to help students to write fluently in simple sentences. There are also compositions with drawings and simple mind mapping to encourage creativity. Drawing helps the students to visualise what they want to write.
The exercises are arranged according to the level of difficulty. Students are encouraged to use the helping words or new words as much as possible as this will widen their vocabulary. It is hoped that this book will be an aid to teachers and parents alike. Continue reading and writing. Your perseverance will pay off!
ISBN : FBP 9810857684
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions