Master the Art of Writing English Compositions - Primary 6
The compositions in this book are designed to stimulate creative thinking. Writing a good composition requires skills such as planning and also requires the use of appropriate vocabulary.
This book has an introduction on mind-mapping and each composition has a list of noteworthy vocabulary. You are encouraged to draw a mind map before proceeding with your composition writing as mind-mapping instils creativity.
There are many pieces that are real-life situations. In addition to actively reading story books, you should be aware of events happening in your daily life as well as incidents happening around you, as these events make good stories.
The model compositions are written to aid students in formulating their ideas. You are encouraged to write your own compositions before reading the model essay.
Continue reading and writing. Your perseverance will pay off!
ISBN : FBP 9810857738
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions