Mathematics Complete Smart Series - Primary 1
This Primary 1 Mathematics is specially written to cater to the needs of primary 1 pupils. It consists of two parts; section 1A and Section 1B and all topics covered are based on the new syllabus.
In each topic, a large variety of exercises are given to give students more practice as practice makes perfect. Questions range from simple fill in the blanks, matching, colouring to harder problem sums.
Challenging problems have also been included to challenge the students knowledge. Solutions with workings have been provided.
This enables both the students to understand better and the parents to coach their children. Four separate authors have taken their time and effort, coming up with questions, each with their own approach.
Therefore students can hope for a wide variety of questions, each with a different style.
A book with all these aspects is sure to be a good guide and we sincerely hope that students will take the exercises seriously and prepare themselves for their exams.
ISBN: FBP 9810974015
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions