Mathematics Complete Smart Series - Primary 2
The Primary 2 Mathematics is written specially to cater to the needs of primary 2 pupils. The topics are written based on the new 2014 syllabus.
In each topic, there is a large variety of exercises to provide pupils with more practice. Each exercise consists of variety of sums including fill in the blanks and problem sums. Practice problems have been given included to test the pupil’s knowledge.
Detailed worked solutions are provided to enable pupils to understand better and also to assist parents to coach their children.
Four separate authors have put in their time and effort, to come up with questions, each with their own unique approach. Therefore, pupils can hope for a wide variety of questions, each with a different style.
There is no doubt that a book with all these qualities will be an excellent guide and we sincerely hope that pupils will take the exercises seriously to help them prepare for the examinations.
ISBN: FBP 9810933982
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions