This book is intended as an effective training tool for students who are taking math section of SAT exams.
To achieve that goal, this book contains 600 SAT math questions along with a detailed answer for the each of them. The entire mathematical skills that are essential for
the SAT students will be covered in those questions. Due to the practice-focusing nature of this book, there will be no detailed guide and exam strategies found
within. Students can use this book as a supplementary to their existing study materials or as a last form of revision package or even as a form of challenge to their existing mathematical talents
Topic 1 Number Properties & Fractions
Topic 2 Algebra, Equations and Inequalities
Topic 3 Ratios, Proportions and Percentages
Topic 4 Probability, Statistics and Sequences
Topic 5 Coordinate Geometry, Charts & Graphs
Topic 6 Functions
Topic 7 Geometry, Area and Volume of Solids
ISBN : FBP 9810933883
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions