Pre-Primary English: Reading Comprehension
Pre-Primary English Reading Comprehension is a series that comprises of 3 books specially written for pre-schoolers who are on their way to subtend their learning and be school-ready for Primary 1.
This series focuses on skills that students can learn and develop. The exercises provide a wide variety of interesting and stimulating questions to maximise the pre-schoolers’ learning. In this series, there will be tips and guides to help parents understand and provide conceptualised guidance.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions