Pre-primary Preparatory Course Mathematics K1 Book B
This series of 6 titles is designed primarily for children in Kindergarten One and Kindergarten Two. More advance learners in Nursery Two can start developing their mathematical skills through this preparatory course as well.
To excel in Mathematics in primary school education and beyond, it is important to grasp all essential basic mathematical skills well so that children are able to grasp more advance mathematical concepts in the future. Therefore, this course helps build that foundation in a progressive and systematic manner.
It is comprehensive by providing sufficient practice for each concept in a straightforward and targeted approach. Interesting illustrations and pictures are used to allow children to make connections between the real world and mathematics, and thus help children to develop a stronger grasp of each concept.
|No. of Pages||-|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions