Preparing For Primary Maths Olympiad Competition
Preparing for Primary Maths Olympiad is written to introduce Mathematical Olympiad to young Mathematics enthusiasts and engage their interest at an early age.
The ability to recognise patterns, make deductions through logical reasoning and have good number sense are some of the essential skills required for the Mathematical Olympiad competitions. Preparing for Primary Maths Olympiad is designed for primary school pupils and contains topics that help pupils develop the competency in tackling challenging and non-routine problems.
Each of the first 18 chapters begin with an Overview, followed by detailed Worked Examples and tips to facilitate guided learning. The Let's Practise section provides a wide variety of non-routine problems to allow pupils to hone their problem-solving skills.
5 sets each of P5 and P6 Mathematical Olympiad Practice Papers, each paper consisting of 30 questions that cover a wide range of topics and question styles that are typically set during Mathematical Olympiad competitions.
Detailed worked solutions are provided at the end of this book.
- 18 topics
- 10 sets of P5 & P6 practice papers
- 116 pages of detailed answers
|No. of Pages||447|
|No. of Issues||-|
- We will not be responsible for lost mails or damages for orders by normal mail option.
- No refunds or returns after purchase.
- Exchanges subject to the following:
- stock availability.
- You must contact us to raise your request within 5 working days from receipt of your order.
- Before returning or making an exchange, you are required to send us photos of the exchange products before sending out to us.
- Item to be returned must reach us within 5 working days from our email confirmation to you on the exchange arrangement.
- Item to be returned has to be in original new condition. We encourage courier or office drop-off.
- All returns are to be arranged at your own cost. We will not be responsible for damage in transit.
- Please see full terms & conditions